7800 York Road, Suite 206
The Career Center provides TU graduate students with:
- Supportive and encouraging experts who care about your success
- Insight and empowerment to better understand who you are and where you want to go
- A personalized job search plan that allows you to navigate the job search process with confidence
- Connections to employers who are motivated to hire TU students for jobs, internships and research
- An advantage over the competition with impressive interview skills, an incredible resume/CV and a polished professional image
The Career Center’s services include a career mentor database, one-on-one counseling, drop-in express hours, a computer lab, on-campus interviews, job fairs, Hire@TU job and internship postings, resume/CV reviews and mock interviews, LinkedIn photo booth, an information-packed Web site, and more.