7800 York Road 206
Hours: Monday - Friday. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Career Center provides TU graduate students with:
- Supportive and encouraging experts who care about your success;
- Insight and empowerment to better understand who you are and where you want to go;
- A personalized job search plan that allows you to navigate the job search process with confidence;
- Connections to employers who are motivated to hire TU students for jobs, internships and research;
- An advantage over the competition with impressive interview skills, an incredible resume/CV and a polished professional image.
The Career Center’s services include a career mentor database, one-on-one counseling, drop-in express hours, a computer lab, on-campus interviews, job fairs, Handshake job and internship postings, resume/CV reviews and mock interviews, LinkedIn photo booth, an information-packed Web site and more.