University Union, first floor
Regular hours for spring and fall terms:
Monday–Thursday, 8:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Saturday, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
Hours are extended during the first week of classes and move-in weekend. Summer and January hours vary; please call or visit http://store.towson.edu.
The Towson University Store staff takes pride in satisfying the diverse needs of the campus community by offering a variety of goods and services. Distinctive merchandise, which promotes school spirit and recognition, consists of quality TU emblematic adult and children’s clothing, stationery, giftware and the official TU class ring. Since the University Store is owned and operated by TU, all profits generated from the sale of merchandise are reinvested into the university. No student fees are used to support the University Store.
At the University Store, you can purchase:
- Required and recommended textbooks and supplies
- Basic school, art and computer supplies
- Quality emblematic gifts and clothing
- Academically priced software (student ID required)
- General gifts
- Wide selection of greeting cards
- Snacks and beverages
- Competitively priced CDs and DVDs
- Packing supplies
- Reference materials
- Fiction and non-fiction books
- Fax and copy service
- Used Book Buyback
- Graduation regalia, announcements and diploma frames
Visit http://store.towson.edu to order merchandise, request a store catalog, and obtain information about textbooks, graduation, location, store hours, refund policy and Used Book Buyback.
The University Store accepts cash, personal checks with proper ID, OneCard Retail Points, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.