University Union, Room 251
Student Activities is the central hub for special events, services and resources devoted to enriching the student experience. Located in the University Union, we are the place to go for students looking to get involved outside of the classroom.
We are committed to preparing our students to become well-rounded and actively engaged graduates of Towson University. Our department offers a wide array of educational, cultural, social, and recreational programming. We offer experiences and opportunities within the areas of campus programming, leadership development, and student organization support. We focus our efforts to foster academic success and personal growth, provide new and diverse opportunities, connect students with supportive role models and create positive, fun-filled memories.
Positively transform the student experience for every Towson University student.
The Office of Student Activities believes a sense of belonging and involvement transforms a student's collegiate experience and facilitates their success. We cultivate student development by providing opportunities for students to define their TU experience through exploration, involvement, and intentional programming. The values we promote in our office are engagement, inclusion, community, and collaboration.
- Community: Invoke a sense of responsibility in all TU students, faculty, and staff to create and maintain a campus environment where everyone feels like they belong
- Development: Provide programs, services, and other opportunities that foster individual and community growth
- Support: Be recognized as active partners, both on and off campus, to accomplish goals, maximize resources and create a collaborative campus environment
- Success: Lead TU students, faculty, and staff to achieve outcomes that bring value to others and build a legacy
- Influence: Enhance the student voice by modeling and encouraging advocacy
- Fun: Cultivate a campus culture that promotes well-being for greater student satisfaction