Student Conduct (BIOL)
To ensure that we observe this philosophy, I will ask you to respect the following policies:
- Be on time for lecture and lab. Late arrival is very disruptive and violates our basic philosophy.
- Do not schedule other engagements during class time. Leaving early is equally disruptive. If you have scheduled another engagement, do not attend class.
- It is not acceptable to wander in and out of the classroom during the class period.
- If you have trouble hearing or concentrating due to distractions around you, quietly and politely ask those responsible for the distraction to stop.
- Please let me know if there is any problem that is preventing you from performing well in this class. I will do our best to improve the situation.
- No cell phones or any other electronic device other than an approved calculator is permitted on desks during tests.