FORL Class Participation
CLASS PARTICIPATION: Will be evaluated daily in class according to the following criteria
- Spoke exclusively in INSERT LANGUAGE during whole class and group discussions.
- Often initiated interactions by responding to classmates’ comments and instructor’s questions.
- Was listening attentively when others spoke.
- Showed respect and a positive attitude toward professor, peers and subject.
- Actively participated in all activities.
- Came to class prepared.
- Spoke INSERT LANGUAGE during whole group discussions, and rarely used English during small group activities.
- In whole group discussion participation is often limited to answering instructor’s questions.
- Was usually an active listener and only rarely didn’t listen while others talked. Never interrupted.
- Generally contributed actively to getting the task done in group work.
- Came to class rather prepared.
- Used more English than INSERT LANGUAGE.
- Didn’t always listen while others talked.
- Didn’t contribute much to getting the task done in group work.
- Passively participated in activities and discussions, responding very minimally.
- Unprepared for class in not doing the work assigned.
- Used more English than INSERT LANGUAGE and had a disruptive behavior.
- Did not speak during classroom discussions or group work.
- Engaged in conversations in English during small group work.
- Slept, read newspaper, talked about unrelated subjects.
- Did not bring materials required for class.