7800 York Road 206
Hours: Monday - Friday. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Career Center provides TU students with:
- Supportive and encouraging experts who care about student success;
- Insight and empowerment to help students better understand who they are and where they want to go;
- A personalized job search plan that allows students to navigate the job search process with confidence;
- Connections to employers motivated to hire TU students for jobs and internships;
- An advantage over the competition with impressive interview skills, a strong resume and a polished professional image.
The Career Center’s services include a career mentor database, a year-by-year career action plan, career assessments and one-on-one counseling, drop-in express hours, a computer lab, on-campus interviews, job fairs, Handshake job and internship postings, resume reviews and mock interviews, the GENL 121 course, resources to navigate the graduate school application process, LinkedIn photo booth, an information-packed website and more.
Career Action Plan
Thoroughly, thoughtfully and carefully preparing for a career requires that you take a series of action steps throughout your college program. Self-assessment of skills, interests and values, followed by research and exploration of related careers, may reveal paths that lead to satisfying career options.
Consult the freshman, sophomore, junior and senior checklists using the navigation links for strategies that move you through the phases of self-assessment, exploration, skills development and job search. Visit our web page for more information.