7800 York Road, Ste. 206, 410-704-2233
The Career Center provides TU students with:
- Supportive and encouraging experts who care about student success
- Insight and empowerment to help students better understand who they are and where they want to go
- A personalized job search plan that allows students to navigate the job search process with confidence
- Connections to employers motivated to hire TU students for jobs and internships
- An advantage over the competition with impressive interview skills, a strong resume and a polished professional image
The Career Center’s services include a career mentor database, a year-by-year career action plan, career assessments and one-on-one counseling, drop-in express hours, a computer lab, on-campus interviews, job fairs, Hire@TU job and internship postings, resume reviews and mock interviews, the GENL 121 course, resources to navigate the graduate school application process, LinkedIn photo booth, an information-packed website, and more.
Career Action Plan
A satisfying and rewarding career doesn’t happen overnight and is not necessarily the automatic outcome of a college education. Career development occurs gradually, throughout a person’s lifetime. It is the product of decisions made, knowledge acquired, experiences gained, and actions taken. The years associated with college are ones in which great strides in an individual’s career development usually take place.