Interactive Marketing Certificate
Similar to the Master of Science in Marketing Intelligence, the embedded Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Interactive Marketing is designed to develop marketing professionals who can create, implement and evaluate data-driven marketing strategies.
The Certificate focuses on the digital marketing skills and strategies and offers an introduction to data base structure. Students then have the option to pursue the M.S. in Marketing Intelligence.
This program admits fall term only.
Admission to the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Interactive Marketing program is competitive. The eligibility requirements to be admitted into the program is:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university**.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.00 (on a scale of 4.00) or equivalent on the most recent 60 units of graduate or undergraduate work is required for full admission. Conditional admission may be granted with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 (where applicable).
Please complete the online application, including the following:
- A resume
- A one to two-page statement describing their past relevant experience, their career goals, and how they expect this program to support those goals.
- Two reference letters attesting to the applicant's ability to withstand the rigors of a graduate education
Those students who have no background in statistics and/or programming may be required to complete additional coursework in these areas prior to being admitted to the program.
See Exceptions to Policy under Application and Graduate Admission.
The Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Interactive Marketing is a 15-unit program. Students who complete the certificate program can continue on to the master's degree program in Marketing Intelligence if they so choose.
|Required Courses (12 Units)|
|MKTG 605||MARKETING INTELLIGENCE STRATEGY||3|
|MKTG 710||INTERACTIVE MARKETING||3|
|AIT 632||DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS||3|
|COSC 710||SOCIAL NETWORK ANALYSIS||3|
|Applied Courses (3 Units)|
|Select one of the following:||3|
|INTERACTIVE MARKETING PROJECT|
|INTERACTIVE MARKETING INTERNSHIP|