Interdisciplinary Studies Minor
Requirements for the Minor:
- A plan of study consisting of a minimum of 21 units approved by the Director of Interdisciplinary Studies.
- At least 12 of these units must be taken after formal approval of the plan of study.
- The required 21 units must incorporate courses from at least three departments or programs.
- At least 12 units of coursework must be upper-level (300-400). A maximum of 9 units at the 100-200 level are allowed in the minor.
- Students must complete the Interdisciplinary Studies portfolio.