Minor in Marketing
This 21-unit minor is available to students who have a major other than Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. The Marketing minor normally takes at least 4 terms to complete, beginning with ECON 201 in the first term.
- At least 12 units of the Minor must be completed at Towson University.
- No more than 3 units of Upper Level Marketing courses may be taken as part of Study Abroad.
- All courses must be completed with a grade equivalent of 2.00 or higher.
- ECON 201 is a prerequisite for MKTG 341, which is a prerequisite for all other MKTG courses .
- MKTG 425 is a prerequisite for MKTG 445.
- MKTG 451 is a prerequisite for the MKTG elective (MKTG 345, MKTG 355, MKTG 347, MKTG 361 or MKTG 470).
|ECON 201||MICROECONOMIC PRINCIPLES||3|
|or ECON 203||HONORS MICROECONOMIC PRINCIPLES|
|MKTG 341||PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING||3|
|MKTG 425||CONSUMER BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS||3|
|MKTG 451||PERSONAL SELLING AND SALES MANAGEMENT||3|
|MKTG 445||GLOBAL MARKETING||3|
|COMM 131||PUBLIC SPEAKING||3|
|or THEA 101||ACTING I|
|Select one of the following:||3|
|MANAGING INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS|
|MARKETING FOR NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS|
|SPECIAL TOPICS IN MARKETING|