7800 York Road 206
Hours: Monday - Friday. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Career Center provides TU students with:
- Supportive and encouraging experts who care about student success;
- Insight and empowerment to help students better understand who they are and where they want to go;
- A personalized job search plan that allows students to navigate the job search process with confidence;
- Connections to employers motivated to hire TU students for jobs and internships;
- An advantage over the competition with impressive interview skills, a strong resume or CV and a polished professional image.
The Career Center’s services include a year-by-year career road map, career assessments, one-on-one coaching, drop-in express hours, on-campus interviews, job fairs, online job and internship postings via Handshake, resume reviews and mock interviews, the EDUC 121 Life and Career Planning course, resources to navigate the graduate school application process, LinkedIn photo booths, an information-packed website and more.