7800 York Road 206
Hours: Monday - Friday. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Career Center provides TU students with:
- Supportive and encouraging experts who care about student success;
- Insight and empowerment to help students better understand who they are and where they want to go;
- A personalized job search plan that allows students to navigate the job search process with confidence;
- Connections to employers motivated to hire TU students for jobs and internships;
- An advantage over the competition with impressive interview skills, a strong resume or CV and a polished professional image.
The Career Center’s services include one-on-one advising, drop-in express hours, on-campus interviews, job fairs, online job and internship postings via Handshake, resume reviews and mock interviews, LinkedIn photo booths, an information-packed website and more.