- Applicants should use the online application available at the Towson University website at www.towson.edu.
- The application fee is neither deferrable nor refundable. Freshman applicants are responsible for submitting their official high school transcripts, including final grades with verification of graduation, as they become available. Transfer applicants must submit official college transcripts, whether or not credit was earned, from all institutions attended.
- The standardized tests required for admission are the SAT and/or ACT. All freshman applicants and transfer students with fewer than 30 transferable college-level credit hours must submit their official results of either test. To be considered official, scores must be sent by the testing agency. Towson University’s College Board identification code number is 5404 and our ACT code is 1718. The Writing section is not required for either test.
- Incomplete applications will be canceled. The applications of admitted students who do not enroll for the given term will be canceled.
- All entering students including freshman, graduate, and transfers are required to submit proof of the following immunizations via the Health Center's Tiger Health Portal:
- Mumps, measles, rubella (MMR) two doses on or after 1st birthday
- Pertussis (Tdap) single adult dose after age 11
The Tuberculosis Exposure Risk Screening Questionnaire must also be completed via the Health Center's Tiger Health Portal (online risk questionnaire).
For students living in on-campus housing, the meningococcal vaccine is required (received after age 16 and within 3 years).
Immunizations must be entered on the Health Center's Tiger Health Portal. Additionally, a copy of the student's immunization record must be uploaded. Students who fail to complete the immunization requirements are subject to a registration hold (this may jeopardize on-campus housing).
The deadline to complete immunization requirements is August 15.