- Applicants should use the online application available on the Towson University website.
- The application fee is non-refundable. Freshman applicants are responsible for submitting their official high school transcripts, including final grades with verification of graduation, as they become available. Transfer applicants must submit all official college transcripts from every institution attended, whether or not credit was earned.
- TU is test-optional, therefore standardized tests (SAT and/or ACT) are not required for admission. To be considered official, scores must be sent by the testing agency. TU’s College Board identification code number is 5404 and our ACT code is 1718. The Writing section is not required for either test.
- Incomplete applications will be canceled. The applications of admitted students who do not enroll for the given term will be canceled and a new application will be required to be considered for any future terms.
- All entering students including freshman, graduate and transfers are required to submit proof of immunizations. The list of immunization requirements and the submission portal can be found on the Health Center website.